NEW YORK STATE TEACHER CERTIFICATION EXAMINATIONS
Looking to pass the New York State Teacher Certification Examinations? Our online preparation for the exam is the best source to pass. We focus on real exam questions and real content exposure to help you pass your exam the next time you go to the testing center. With online practice exam questions, study guide booklets, and online test prep courses, we offer the highest quality preparation services. We maintain a high passing rate for the exam because:
- We send tutors to take the exam as researchers to understand the changes in exam questions.
- We collect data via our free unlimited online tutoring services to understand what students see on the exam.
- Tutors explain in detail step-by-step solutions with test tips and strategies.
- Practice questions that reflect the exam.
Updated Content and Questions - Reflecting New Changes on Exams
NYSTCE ONLINE TEST PREP CLASSES
Building Minds In America is the leading provider in offering online test prep classes for all teaching certification exams. All courses include diagnostic session, which allows us to evaluate weak areas and understand why you are not passing the exam. From the diagnostic session, we develop a course outline that meets your needs. We dive deep into understanding the root cause of why you are not getting the points to pass. Our studying philosophy has allowed us to design online classes that will significantly increase your score.
- Target your needs. Our online test prep classes are personalized to fit your learning style, schedule, and budget.
- Focus on the exam. Our online tutoring/consulting is entirely based on the exam. We work day to day to ensure our students’ success.
- Flexible schedule options. We understand students go to work, go to school, and attend to family, which is why we have flexible scheduling options.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Make the payment online. Click here to make payment.
- After making the payment, the service will email you forms to fill out regarding general questions about your previous exam attempts.
- The service will send confirmation of start day and time of tutoring sessions.
- Come online to our chat platform at the time of your tutoring session.
What is included in the test prep course?
Diagnostic Assessment Session – In Class Quizzes – Progress Report – Homework Assignment – Customize Syllabus/Curriculum based on Diagnostic Test – Focus on Weak Areas – Organized and Structured Course – Test Taking Tips – Test Anxiety Session – Guessing Session – Time Taking Session, Online Tutoring Sessions (45-60 minutes weekly) and MORE!!!
We provide test prep courses for the following New York State Teacher Certification Examinations:
- Assessment of Teaching Assistant Skills (ATAS) (095)
- Academic Literacy Skills Test (ALST)
- Educating All Students (EAS)
- Agriculture (068)
- American Sign Language (061)
- Biology (006)
- Blind and Visually Impaired (062)
- Business and Marketing (069)
- Cantonese (011)
- Chemistry (007)
- Dance (070)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing (063)
- Earth Science (008)
- Educational Technology Specialist (071)
- English Language Arts (003)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (022)
- Family and Consumer Sciences (072)
- French (012)
- German (013)
- Gifted Education (064)
- Greek (014)
- Health Education (073)
- Italian (016)
- Japanese (017)
- Hebrew (015)
- Latin (010)
- Library Media Specialist (074)
- Literacy (065)
- Mandarin (018)
- Mathematics (004)
- Multi-Subject (002) (For tests scheduled through 9/21/14)
- Multi-Subject: Teachers of Early Childhood (Birth–Grade 2) (211/212/245)
- Multi-Subject: Teachers of Childhood (Grade 1–Grade 6) (221/222/245)
- Multi-Subject: Teachers of Middle Childhood (Grade 5–Grade 9) (231/232/245)
- Multi-Subject: Secondary Teachers (Grade 7–Grade 12) (241/242/245)
- Music (075)
- Physical Education (076)
- Physics (009)
- Russian (019)
- Social Studies (005)
- Spanish (020)
- Students with Disabilities (060)
- Technology Education (077)
- Theatre (078)
- Visual Arts (079)
- BEA—Spanish (024)
- BEA—Languages Other than Spanish (English Version)
- Communication and Quantitative Skills Test (080)
- School Building Leader (107/108)
- School District Leader (103/104)
- School District Business Leader (105/106)
Don’t Like Your First Session – Ask For FULL Money Back!!!
Highest Passing Rate For 8 Weeks Test Prep Cource
REAL STUDENTS PASSING TEACHING EXAM - TESTIMONIALS
Yesterday, I took the Elementary Education exam, and I passed it. The passing score was 220, and my score 225. I would like to thank you for all of the material and tips you gave me to study with. Again, thank you for all that you did to help me pass. Also, my mother would like to send you a message. Coby Smiley
Mr. Scofield, I am actually the one who found and paid for your service for Coby. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first, but I knew Coby had to pass these to start looking for a job. Coby has come a long way and has have to overcome many challenges. He was born with a learning and speech disorder, but I was determined to help him all I could to overcome them. Has worked really hard to have earned his teaching degree and passing this tests was his last step before obtaining his license. Thank you sooooo much for your services. He pulled up his scores at least 16 points (probably more on the Elementary Ed) on both tests!!!!! It was sooooo worth the money. You are doing a great service. Bless you.
I finally passed my math exam after six times. Thank you so much Kevin. You have no clue how much this means to me. Joan U.
High Score Guaranteed – Start Teaching
Don’t have the money to sign up for test prep course? Use PayPal Credit!!!